Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Sea

The sea is such a mysterious
but a refreshing sight...


Its ambivalance dawns on me

Why it captures the soul of me..

As I gaze at its blue vast symbolism

I understand where I see myself..

My mind is a mammoth
My soul is free..


I am in fact the mysterious me....
So I ask this to all of you

How you handle the mystery
Of your mind and soul...

In the calling for peace
Where do you stand?

If PEACE is to be achieved..
You must have it solidly in you..

Not merely spoken..
But you stand and defend it..
at all cost..in the middle of the vastness..

Life is a sea of the mysterious but KNOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CARING TO COMMENT ON MY ARTICLE. Have a nice day and God bless. -Bai Maleiha B. Candao

Soulfully....



(Disclaimer: ALL ADS ON THIS SITE ARE BEING MANAGED BY GOOGLE.)