Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Victim

Read the words
in my mind
Share no thoughts
Nor a dime

Justice was bought
It ails the man
Justice was bought
With a material lie..

Dumbfounded, was that me?
Why these questions after me?
Answers nowhere for me
Just questions haunted me

I saw a man convicted
But the bad man freed
The convicted just
The freed unjust

Injustice unmasked
The victim agonized
Weak inside the barricade
His voice locked in bars
His innocence ignored

Dumbfounded, was that me?
Why these questions after me?
Answers nowhere for me
Questions haunted me

The mad man speaks
Detailing all lies
Behind the light
A cave of deads

Deceitful words
Imposing silence
Mouths shut
Yet minds alert


The truth shall breath
In God's justice
Answers will come
To make a stand
The truth shall live
Justice will rule
In God's precious time


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CARING TO COMMENT ON MY ARTICLE. Have a nice day and God bless. -Bai Maleiha B. Candao

Soulfully....



(Disclaimer: ALL ADS ON THIS SITE ARE BEING MANAGED BY GOOGLE.)