Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, May 22, 2009

There never was a moment..



...That I stopped thinking of you
You just enter my thoughts
in the shadow of the night
making me feel I am watched
by the murmurs of your heart..



Never in one moment
that I let it pass
without your inspiration
and warm loving care...




There was never a time that my eyes
stopped searching for you
your smile and glances
that takes my breath away.
never..never..never..♡

♡There never was a moment
that I enjoyed my solitude..
wishing you were near
your heart beats against mine
moments of silence
of just being in your arms..♡



♡And I promise you
there will never be a moment
that I will not smile
when I am beside you..
Never.never..never..♡

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CARING TO COMMENT ON MY ARTICLE. Have a nice day and God bless. -Bai Maleiha B. Candao

Soulfully....



(Disclaimer: ALL ADS ON THIS SITE ARE BEING MANAGED BY GOOGLE.)