Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Liberty


Liberty
Originally uploaded by Princess Activist
By Bai Maleiha

He closed his eyes
His last temporal sleep
He would leave his bed..
Without me..
without me..

He shed a tear
Before my very eyes..
I was helpless
The moment was about to come..

He would leave his bed without me..
without me
I vaguely whispered his name..
But his eyes were closed..

He would leave his bed..
Not to wake up for a hug..

He would be freed
from the burdens of his past..
he would be at liberty..
to fly away..
He would leave me..
beyond his choice
His liberty was from then on...
My silent mourning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CARING TO COMMENT ON MY ARTICLE. Have a nice day and God bless. -Bai Maleiha B. Candao

Soulfully....



(Disclaimer: ALL ADS ON THIS SITE ARE BEING MANAGED BY GOOGLE.)