Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Horrible


From my slumber
I awoke
Followed the murmur
Down the corridor
I heard and wonder
Screams of terror

I stood up from bed
With pains in my head
My steps followed
Deep voices I heard
Is it of anger
Or are they sad?

In the dark room
There stood a man
Mighty and proud
A lover to none
He looks so bad
He acts like God..

He held a knife
Reflecting the light
Silver and sharp
ready to strike
He raised his hand
Ran towards me
Oh My God!
He is after me!

I ran fast
No time to stop
Suddenly, I heard the clock

"Hey wake up dear,
It is time to bath"..

I saw the clock,
Tick, tack, tick, tack..
Thanks God
It was a dream
So really bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CARING TO COMMENT ON MY ARTICLE. Have a nice day and God bless. -Bai Maleiha B. Candao

Soulfully....



(Disclaimer: ALL ADS ON THIS SITE ARE BEING MANAGED BY GOOGLE.)