Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Prince Charming


Romeo and Juliet
Not to forget
Barbara Cartland
And her romance novels
In high-school
That was fun
Memories that made me smile..

In my solitude
My heart wondered
Where is my real prince?
Purity of heart
Untainted sincerity
Will he ever come
To rescue me?

Deeply I explored
Is there a prince
In this lunacy?
Is there a prince
in our privacy?

A prince as charming as a king
Rules and loves without fears
Will he come in my dreams?
Will he take me to his arms?


Alice would burst in laughter
As the princess wanders
From her room to wonderland
But love is just another tale
A fairytale but not to bail
for the heart of the princess
is not in jail..


In real life
Is there a prince?
Or is a prince a real tale?
Some think there is
Some act like kings
But all of them..
Are they not just
A shadow of a tale?


Written in Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CARING TO COMMENT ON MY ARTICLE. Have a nice day and God bless. -Bai Maleiha B. Candao

Soulfully....



(Disclaimer: ALL ADS ON THIS SITE ARE BEING MANAGED BY GOOGLE.)