Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, October 8, 2010

Solitude with Nature

Leaves frolic
Emotions at impasse
Racing in acclivity
Nothing to reprise...
let it be...
let it be..

Minding nothing but myself
barefoot on the sand
those eyes glued on me
Must it be another bother
In my interlude with nature
I shun to ken..
let it be..
let it be..

I scorn no shadow
following my thoughts
I want to be alone
where no one lurks
It is my solitude
A moment for myself

The wind responds
with a poignant attack
Holding my breaths
skipping a heart beat
Must I dig deeper
Must I wonder..
let it be..
let it be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CARING TO COMMENT ON MY ARTICLE. Have a nice day and God bless. -Bai Maleiha B. Candao

Soulfully....



(Disclaimer: ALL ADS ON THIS SITE ARE BEING MANAGED BY GOOGLE.)